Do you know . . .
• Why Jesus rode a donkey into Jerusalem?
• Why people waved palm branches?
• What happened at 3:00 p.m. when Jesus died?
• The message of the folded facecloth?
• What the wrapped gravecloths prove?
Just like eye-witnesses today may vary on what they notice and experience, so these chapters pull together a variety of details to give greater clarity and a broader overview of these important events in Scripture.
• Share one chapter a day.
• Two “Fascinating Facts” in each chapter to help understand Jesus’ suffering, death, and resurrection.
• Two to three discussion questions at the end of each chapter plus a memory verse.
• Bible references are found at the beginning of each chapter.
Many Old Testament promises point to this moment in time. Instead of a span of hundreds of years, God's plan of salvation is about to be fulfilled in a period of just a few days, hours, and minutes.
• Passover Meal–Last Supper
• Good Friday–“It is Finished” - the cross
• Resurrection–Roman soldiers and Jewish officials
• 40 days of Jesus' appearances and ascension
• Pentecost–the birth of Christ's church
Learn the Old Testament prophecies and historical events that point to Jesus as the promised Messiah.
• Details of the culture and customs of the Bible
• What Jesus' sacrifice means to us today
• Eye-witness accounts
• Roman soldiers
• Empty tomb
• Radical change in Jesus' follower
• What Jesus' sacrifice and resurrection means to us today
Download FREE Easter Family Devotional Guide to use along with this Easter Book.
23 Psalm - The Lord is My Shepherd speaks to all generations about our loving...
Psalm 23 Teacher resource for Sunday School lessons, Bible lesson activities, crafts, songs, puzzles, snack...
23 Psalm - The Lord is My Shepherd 13 Lesson plans in two separate downloads...